Risk Protection Plan
As part of our Responsible Renting Policy, Renta Centre has developed an optional Risk Protection Plan which helps renters to reduce the risks of damage to rental property during their contract term.
Renters are responsible for any damage to Renta Centre’s goods during the term of their hire. Such damage may not be covered under an insurance policy – it is always up to the renter to check. Even in instances where rental goods are covered under an insurance policy, the excess on the policy may be expensive and future premiums can be adversely impacted.
Renta Centre’s optional Risk Protection Plan is designed to help renters in these situations by offering cost effective risk reduction for theft or damage outside of the renter’s control.
How our Risk Protection Plan works:
- The Risk Protection Plan covers against theft, vandalism, fire damage or flood (known as a defined event) to the rental items during their term.
- The Risk Protection Plan carries an excess of $100 per item lost, destroyed or damage.
- The amount payable is approximately $3.00 per item covered under the Risk Protection Plan. The renter can choose which items in the contract they wish to be covered by the Risk Protection Plan.
- The Risk Protection Plan amount simply gets included with the monthly rental amount.
- The Risk Protection Plan is subject to various terms and conditions and renters are encouraged to read the Risk Protection Plan contract in full.
To complete a Risk Protection Plan application or to review the detailed terms and conditions please click here.
Need it? Rent it!